head and ear pain
i have a pain on the top right of my head and my right ear that makes my ear pop,it goes away for 2 or 3 days then it comes back again and lastes 2 or 3 days  
Good Saturday morning to you, I don't know your whole circumstances of the situation, but have you been swimming lately at a outdoor/indoor pool?  If so you could have possible water in the ear? If thats not the case then you could have wax built up in the right ear. Regardless its always good practice to use a ear wax softener solution to always keep the ear canal clear. Most importantly you could have a possible inner ear infection, and if you keep having pain in the ear please go to your PC Doctor, and have them look into the ear. If you do have an inner ear infection a the Dr. probably will put you on a proper corse of Antibiotics for 7-10 days.   With all this said its very important to remember this is just my opinion only.  Ultimately seeing a Dr. if symtoms persist is always your safest, and best choice. I hope you get feeling better, and best wishes to you. Sincerely,  Paingotago
How are you? Was there a recent trauma to the head? The ear pop could be physiologic or caused by infection. If it persists, have this checked by an ear doctor for proper evalaution. The headache may be caused by primary headache such as migraine, tension and cluster headaches. Rest, ice packs and pain medications may also help provide relief. Take care and do keep us posted.