Aa
A
A
Close
where is the problem
Hi , I'm a 22 years old female , a known case of nephrotic syndrome since I was five years old in which I did not have any relapses since then untill last year when I noticed the protien in my urine ,and I was treated with prednisolon and I had a remission since then untill 2 months ago when I noticed that the protien is back I constulted my doctor and I started on prednisolon 60 mg/day , the dose was graduly decraseing, on the 40 mg /dose I had headache and blurred vision which i was diagnosed with glucoma , my eye doctor inssted on decrasing the prednisolon or changing the treatment , my other doctor started decrasing my dose every week 10 mg ,and I was fine , also all my test was normal , after that my doctor suggested that I use levamesol to prolonge the remission and prevent any relapses ,after 2 weeks from this drug I started having shortness of breath , sever nausea , loss of appetitie , palpition and I couldn't stop crying , then I immediatly stopped the drug and I'm fine since then with 2.5 mg/day prednisolon but the shortness of breath and palpition still comes sudden , regular with heart rate 130 b/m while standing and 80 b/m while laying down with a water hummer pulse , Bp 109/75 mmgh , in the dip stick RBCs +3 and ketons +3 "recently"
CBC , TFT ,LFT , U&E ,ECG are normal
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
i want answer too plz 4 this case
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Nephrotic Syndrome Community Resources