shoulder pain and tremor in arm,hand
My husband has had severe pain that started in his shoulder blade area.Spread to his elbow and now has arm,hand tremor all the time.He was first diagnosed with tendonitis,then carpel tunnel,now they say it is nerve damage in the shoulder area.He is going through therapy which is making it worse.he is in constant pain and gets little sleep because of it.He works in a factory with press machines and he said he thinks its from tightening bolts.Does anyone now what this is and what kind of doctor he should be going to?
He needs to see a physical therapist...they can work wonders with that sort of thing.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Most likely, your symptoms could be due to Cervical spondylosis or due to nerve irritation in the cervical (neck) spine/shoulder because of injury where contact between the edges of the vertebrae can cause neck pain. In few people, this pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head, shoulders, arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness) and stiffness can be intermittent. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe Pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants. Other treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar/stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.
wow3 have the same thing here i had surgery on my rite arm and a old issue flaired back up from 15 years ago they say twisted nervesif i sleep on eithier shoulder  it feels like they are broke  that how pain ful it is and my hands swell so bad it hard to hold a coffee cup years ago i had carpol tunnel  and i lived with it until i tore my biselps out of my right arm