Neurology Community
ALS symptoms?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

ALS symptoms?

im a 26 year old male. 5 months ago I started having slight headaches, and a weird taste in my mouth everynow and then. It has been getting constantly worse and now I have headaches occasionally and the bad taste in my mouth is there ALL the time, wife says my breath smells bad/weird sometimes with it, its really hard to explain the taste its just very unusual and feels like sometimes its coming from the roof of my mouth. It dont go away no matter how much I brush my teeth,sometimes it feels like a burning sensation and goes to my lips. also have hot flashes. Since this has started about 5 months or less ago, I've also lost about 18 lbs unintentionally. My appetite is not good at all, just no desire to eat. I dont exercise or do anything so that cant be the cause.  I also recently developed these strange muscle spasms/twinges, and muscle cramps everywhere, this started about 6-7 weeks ago, before they started I was having muscle pains in my thighs, and calves, and it would switch from one to the other throughout the day.the muscle twitches are constant while at rest in my ENTIRE left and right calf area and now my feet, mainly my whole lower leg, my hands also just started twitching, and getting muscle cramps there also. also have pain in my thighs that comes and goes and cramps in my feet. also like when i sit on the toilet my legs will start tingling and go numb within less than a minute. does this signal anything?  i had an emg done on my legs about 2 months ago and he said it was normal, but i live in a real small area and the Dr's here are not familiar with ALS at all and he only stuck the needle in each leg about 4 times, and then the muscle twitches wasnt as bad as they are now, and also when he done the test i wasnt having any twitching.also from the weight i lost my wedding ring no longer fits. arms and everything got smaller but bellys still there.fatigued all the time. muscle pain in legs,feet,and hand. could it be ALS? CPK blood was 236.

????
Also I javelin become really sensitive to the cold. Especially in my feet.   Someone please help and give.me urn opinion on the possibility of als??!!?!