Admitted in hospital for neck MRI and ended up with more concerns.
Just was admitted to hospital for severe neck pain, tingling and numbness in hands and feet.  Stayed over night and had MRI.  These were findings.  Can anyone please put these results into laments terms for me; especially the the second part regrading the the hypointense T2 stuff.  Thanks a million.

MRI:

There us no abnormal signal involving the cervical cord.  There is a nonspecific hypointense T2 signal along a folia in the left cerebellar hemishpere, only seen on the sagittal image.  The vertebral body height and alignment are within normal limits.  The disc spaces are relatively preseraved,  however, there is some desiccation and narrowing at C5-C6.  The bone marrow is within normal limits in appearance.

At C5-C6, there is a right paracentral disc protrusion that deforms anterior thecal sac and results in mild right neural foraminal narrowing.

IMPRESSION:
1.  Mild right paracentral disc protrusion at C5-C6 resulting in mild right neural foraminal narrowing.
2.  Nonspecific hypointense T2 signal along a folia of the left cerebellar hemisphere.   This may be further evaluated with a MR brain if warranted.
This could be a number of things in which I will not speculate.  

You definitely need to follow this up with a Neurologist and obtain an MRI of the brain with CONTRAST asap.