All Over Body Tingling
For the past month or so I've been experiencing this "all- over body tingling", more so everywhere from the neck down. I can describe the feeling itself as very similar to icy hot. More so I feel the tingling in my legs. I've had a CT scan done on my head and neck which showed no abnormalities. I've had my thyroid checked, I have no idea what it could be. Any ideas would be very welcome.
Did you have the flu shot?
No, I did not
Go to a neurologist - have them check you for small fiber neuropathy.  Skin biopsy will confirm if it is or not.  I had the same thing you have - it started 7 yrs. ago. and just now after 7 yrs and 2 biopsies- one on my face and one on my calf and I was finally diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy. As you see, I have small fiber neuropathy all over my entire body including my face. As a matter of fact it started in my face and progressed downward instead of starting in the feet and progressing upward.  My doctor said I have a very, very rare type of small fiber neuropathy.  I am not saying that you have a rare neuropathy but just a small fiber neuropathy and maybe if you get a doctor to listen and believe you - then maybe you might haave better and sooner treatment.  My treatment started to late I think, after 7 yrs. of this.  Many doctor's look at you has if you are crazy or something, just keep searching for a doctor until you find one that listens and takes you seriously.         Good luck           Laaz
Please read the above post regarding small fiber neuropathy that started in my face and progrossed downward.  had for 7 yrs. before a diagnosis.  Any hope of healilng or nerve regeneration??  
Very miserable and unhappy life because of the neuropathy.  I got this small fiber neuropathy after getting very ill from a virus from a thiird world country I was in.  My doctor now started me on subcutaneous gamma globulin 50 ml every week for a years time.  Doctor stated that on both of the biopsies, it looks like the nerves are trying or they are starting to regenerate.   Is there anything else I could do, like massage therapy or certain vitamins etc. that would help with nerve regeneration?????
Today, for the second time, I've been having a tingling feeling over my entire body and head.  It sounds very similar to what laaz was describing.  The first time, it was at night.  I awoke during the night and had the tingling sensation.  
  Both times, I checked blood pressure and pulse.  BP was good and pulse was extraordinarily high.  Both times, I had taken Vicodin the previous evening.  I've been taking it as needed for pain in my back (chronic in upper and lower.)  I do have CKD, Stage 3 and try to stay aware of any differences.
Thanks for the replies everyone, I went to see a neurologist yesterday, she sent me for some blood tests so I'll see how that turns out. Im 26 and really can't enjoy much of anything with this going on.  I'm not hoping that anything bad turns up but Im just hoping for answers and treatment. I'll let you know how things turn out.

*Laaz are you still having the same problem now? How were you treated?
yes I am 7yrs. later.  All my blood tests came back negative.  Had neuro checks, sweat testing,  I do not sweat over 50% of my body. QSART testing, came back negative, spinal tap about 4 times, it did show that I had low Igg levels.  s
Skin biopsy's showed that I had small fiber sensory neuropathy.  I guess that is the only test  that will show if you have small fiber neuropaty.  I guess the doctor's actually count the nerve fibers.  I am now on Lamictal  100 mg every night. to help with the tingling and abnormal sensations.  Then I am on subcutanous gamma globulin injections every week for a year , to help modulate the autonomic nervous system and help to jump start the nerves to regenerate.  My doctor said that it could take a verrrrrry long time to improve- he said he still has hope as he did see that the nerves are trying to regenerate. This small fiber neuropathy also affected the way my secretions from sinuses and nasal submucosa glands secrete, very thick secretions.  I hope this helps you, ask your doctor about skin biopsy's to rule out small fiber neuropathy.    Keep me informed.     Laaz -------oh , I also have been eating more healthy, greens, nuts, carrots etc.  I read somewhere that certain foods help aid in healing as well.
Hi. my sister, she is 30, is having simillar problems. do u still have the problem?
At night when I want to sleep, i get a tingling sensation in my ear that goes all the way to my left tonsil. Then the tingling starts all over my body. Back, but, fingers, arms, shoulders, head. Its not an itch, more of a tickly crawling sensation.so all night im tossing and turning and scratching to cancel the tickly feeling. Only happens at night. No bed bugs, or lice or chiggers. No bite marks at all. My mom is a CNA ,not a doctor, but she works with doctors. They tell her its allergies. Because my step dad had the same problem at nights. I guess allergies can affect us in so many ways. I do get allergies really bad in the summer, but i dont have any visisble signs now in the fall. When she told me it was allergies, i remembered I sneeze ocassionally still. Even once a day is enough to suspect you have allergies. She gave me a zyrtec and I am going to see if this solves this long troubling enigma