Neurology Community
Any Updates..I have reached the end of my rope

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Does anyone have an update on their situation???? I have, a husband, Mother-in-law, 4 children, 2 dogs, 2 cats, an African Grey and house to care for.......I can not stay like this for another 6+ months.

This discussion is related to pineal cyst and headaches.
Hi there,
           Sorry for all your pain...I kinda know the feeling. I have a overwhelming pain in my left shoulder ,runs up the left side of my neck...down in my left arm...when the weather changes I feel like I just can't make it another day..Headaches can be overwhelming pain also....Seems like the only thing helps is prayer...God Bless You...I will keep you in my prayers...
Avatar n tn
My son is autistic and has a pineal cyst that the doctors say is incidental but he looks like he is having headaches.  I was reading some new research showing the use of melatonin to relieve headaches caused by pineal cysts.  Has anyone tried this?  Another thought is SAMe since it helps to convert serotonin to melatonin which is the function of the pineal gland.  I have heard that some people with cysts make too much melatonin, some people make too little.  I think that those who are having problems sleeping would probably be making too little and therefore may really benefit from either using melatonin or SAMe.