Bleeding on the brain
a week ago today my grandfather was taken to the hospital. We were told he has bleeding on the front portion of his brain. He is unable to speak, other than a few words. He just is lying in bed staring. He does seem to know our voices and shows minimal facial expressions. The doctors at the hospital have left my grandmother in the dark as to what is  going on with his. I am just trying to find out what the front portion of the brain controls. We dont know if we can expect him to talk again, or even be able to function on any level. He squeezes my hand when i ask him to , so i know he understands me. He is trying to smile and is able to move his hands well. We are assuming this is a stroke but havent been told for sure. My grandma is 78 years old and is in total confusion. She has been told for a week that the doctors would call her so she carries the phone around with her, but the call never comes. I know you cant tell me what is wrong with him, but hopefully we can get some understand of what the front of the brain controls and know a little better what progress to expect. Thank you for any information you can give me.
My aunty suffered a brain anurisin 6 years ago iv Been her main carer.She's been left with short term memory loss. She spent months in rehab but recovered well. Went in last week to get an embelisation Done. But in recovery she's suffered a massive bleed on front if her brain they said if she'd been at home she woodnt have made it. Well it's day 12 and they r still draining her brain she just seems to be sleeping all the time and when awake she tries to say one or two words not making sense. The doctors say she's following commands.  Has any one been in my situation I feel so useless they just keep sayin it's a waiting game I'm so confused and worried