Body Jerks/Movements
I have periodic body movements thoughout the day and all night as I sleep.  My movements vary between my leg jerking and my entire chest or hips moving almost like someone would jerk if they were dreaming they were falling.

I have been to a Neurologist and she said that it was PLMD, however I have these movements during the day not just as I sleep.  This was determined after a normal EEG and sleep study.  My blood work all came back normal with a low but still in range B12.

I have been taking Nurontin now for a week and the jerks seem to be getting worse.  I feel that there is something else going on but I don't know what I should do next, please help.

The myoclonic twitches or jerks are usually caused by sudden muscle contractions. These jerks are a sign of a number of neurological disorders. Mostly myoclonus is one of several signs in a wide variety of nervous system disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD). Myoclonus may also develop as a result of infection, head or spinal cord injury, stroke, brain tumors, kidney or liver failure, lipid storage disease, chemical or drug poisoning and often as a side effect of certain drugs (e.g. tramadol, quinolones etc) or other disorders. Please consult a physician and go for a full body scan. MRI of the brain and spine is also necessary for the diagnosis. Please consult the neurologist again and discuss the symptoms in detail. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!

I have these jerks all the time, I've had them so hard that I've tore the maniscus from my right knee, mine hurt, when this happens, I was currently diagnosed with CIDP could this be causing this, I'm not sleeping or going to sleep when this happens, Thank You, Bradley