Neurology Community
Body wont stop shaking ???
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Body wont stop shaking ???

My body has been going through some wierd things latley and it has been making my anxiety grow, and doctors keep shrugging me off. My hand will not stop shaking and recently my legs have joined them. my wrist also feels like i had jammed it for a couple days then it will go away and come back again. I also when i lay down at night feel like i just ran a merithon because i can feel my heart beat pulsate throughout my entire body. Many blood work has been done within the recent weeks but no answers. The doctor suggested stress or not enough to eat in the day. but three meals and a couple snacks a day should suffice. I am also getting cold chills on the right side of my head. i just want this to go away. any pointers. by the way i am a 20 year old male.
Related Discussions
The same thing happens to me only i get cold chills throughout my entire body and i have a hard time breathing, eventually i get a cold sweat... It leads to insomnia! I saw a military doctor a while back and was told it was just anxiety due to stress without even doing blood work. Recently i have found that I am a Type 1 Diabetic and noticed now that I am testing my sugar this only occurs when my Levels are out of whack... Usually high! Sounds like the same case, if u find yourself gaining weight, peeing a lot, excessive cotton mouth, and lack of energy there's a good chance u could be diabetic... these signs didn't show up for me until after my so called diagnosed "Panic Attacks".
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank