Brain Cavernous Hemangioma
I recently went to the ER with a headache and severe nausea thinking I had a bug that wouldn't go away.  After a CT was done I found out that I had a bleeding Cavernous Hemangioma.  I now know that I have had this same thing happen before but didn't get it checked out. Once worse than this and several times mild.  I was wondering if anyone has had surgery for these and if so did it leave you with any deficits.  The Hemangioma is 2 cm and is located in the right frontal lobe.  
I was diagnosed today, I was told i need to see a neurosurgeon. I was told of options to try and fight this, but it is scary and I don't know what to think. This has been a painful *literally* 6 months and I am still waiting to see what the next step is. I have prayed that I won't have to live with speech problems, shaking of the left hand, and memory isssue for months,. is it possible that we all understand each others symptoms or are there people out there who have other ones.

I think we can all appreciate each others circumstances and that is why i have joined this group.

Cavernous hemangiomas are vascular malformations of cerebral blood vessels and do not have any brain tissue in them. Occasionally they bleed and then they can cause symptoms like headache and seizures due to damage to the brain tissue.
Cavernous hemanigiomas do not recur and if operated upon by an experienced surgeon have an excellent prognosis.
Take care!
Thank you for some clarification, I have lived for 6 months like this with my symptoms getting worse by the month, all of the ones that I am looking forward to possibly not having to live without in the near future are the ones I listed last time. I can't wait to hear what options and treatments there may possibly be for me.  

Thank you again
It can be removed with an operation. I just had one and I am recovering nicely. Sounds like you should get one too. I discovered it by getting a seizure.
I was diagnosed with a cavernous hemangioma in the left temple area of my brain in 2000.  I was having some pretty nasty symptoms like migraines, right hand going numb, numbness in my tongue affecting speech, etc due to a slow hemorrhage in the tumor (which had been happening for a while).  I had the tumor removed by Dr. Weiner in Dallas, Texas and was up the next morning having coffee and was released from the hospital a day and a half after surgery.  I have had no regrets in having the surgery and I hope the best for you.
My heart goes out to all of you.  My husband has been dealing with his hemangiomas since he was 16, he's now 46.  His first surgery was when he was 18, his was in his left frontal lobe.  He suffered memory loss, and had to learn to walk and talk all over again.  It was his senior year of high school, however, he still managed to graduate 3rd in his class!  He was fine until about 15 years ago when he started having partial seizures.  A neuroligist told him he now has 3 hemaniomas, the biggest is right in the center of his brain.  He's not had a major bleed until recently and we are now heading back to Mayo Clinic (this is where he had his first surgery) for another consultation on whether to try and remove this legion.  We're scared but try and face it head on, having a good support network helps.  So much research has been done over the years in this area that we're hopeful for a positive outcome.  He was only the 3rd person to ever have one of these legions removed, I'm confident that if we have to go the surgery route again that he'll be okay.  Having faith in our doctors and hospital really helps.  Good luck to you all!

WK
Hi guys I'm a 32 year old male from Australia, I was diagnosed with a cavernous haemangioma back in 2001 when it was 1.2cm due to headaches. Doctors said to come back in a year for another scan, within 9 months it had grown to 3.5cms and then I had a bleed. Fun things I tell u, it's now 2012 and although after radiation my tumor is now been reduced to 2cm. Although memory is quite bad but least it's short term not long term. I now only have scans every 2 years. Still suffer headaches just not as much, I'm still normal, wife doesn't think so though