Brain Freeze
Not sure what this is, but occasionally I feel like my brain freezes for a few seconds.  I can't speak.  It's a bit of an uncomfortable feeling, like a lack of oxygen, but it is also a pleasant feeling like an out of body experience like I'm floating  Often times the same thoughts or memories come to mind when I have these spells.  It's kind of a seizure and then I snap out of it.  Any ideas of what this is?
This is very similar to what I have.  My neurologist thinks I am having some form of a seizure but my EEG & MRI is clear....I've had maybe 8-10 of these spells in my life since I was about 18 (I'm 31 now).  I never told anyone until recently, I had one in the car while driving & then blacked out or something....that prompted me to go to the neurologist.  If you ever have one of these spells while driving, pull over until it passes.  I rear-end a guy twice & didn't even know it.  It could have been much worse, thank God it wasn't.
Erin