Brain Scar Tissue
I have not recovered from brain surgery in 2005 and have been told, from an MRI, that scar tissue exists. Has anyone had a procedure to remove brain scar tissue?
No, but I want to tell you that I have read two books written by physicians who had to undergo brain surgery, one was a woman doctor, it's in the nonfiction section of the library, the librarian can help you find that one.  Sorry, don't have title or author, can't remember.  But anyway, in there it says sometimes when you have brain surgery, you will have lasting aftereffects.  As to removing scar tissue from the brain, I don't know the answer.  Perhaps you could do a general online search with the words "brain scar tissue" as your search term, if someone else doesn't post here.
Sorry, I am just getting to read your post.  I have had two surgeries for brain scaring, one in 2009, and the second in 2011.  Both surgeries were microveindecompression, which placed teflon spacers between the 7th cranial nerve and the blood vessel; along with removal of scar tissue.  The scar tissue basically pushed the nerve and blood vessel together as it grew.  Needless to say, the first surgery, although successfull for 14 months, was overcome by the scar tissue.  The second surgery was not successful although scar tissue was removed surrounding the nerve and blood vessel.  The second surgery has left the right side of my face weakened.  The "sesures" continue and pull my eye closed.  Performing a smile is impossible, the face just locks up.  I believe the facial muscles are weaken.
I had brain surgey seven years ago. As it result, it left me with a scar in back of my head. I am now eighteen years. I am fully healthy. However, the scar tissue has affect my self-esteem. Is there any way scar tissue can be remove?
I have heard of a guy who can remove scar tissue. His name is Thierry Pautrot. He has a clinic in Outremont (montreal). I don't know if it really works. What I wanted is to get rid of a scar IN the brain after brain surgery and he does not do that.

If I was you I would consider myself lucky that the only problem is a surface scar and I would find another way to keep/build my self-esteem.

If anybody finds a way to get rid of a scar in the brain, please let me know.
My son had brain cancer <2yo at diagnosis he has scar tissue in the middle of treatment onc thought it was recurrence so they resected it. Surgery the remove the scar tissue was just as harsh as the surgery to remove the tumour and he has ataxia on his left side after that surgery which took him months to recover from he is still weaker in his left arm