Brain blood clots
What do you do if you have a blood clot in the brain? How do you get rid of them? Naturally? With surgery? What should I do to get rid of them if the patient is a 67 year-old man? I need to know everything. Proper nutrition, exercises, and everything that you should know. Please get back to me very soon. PLEASE!!!!!!!
If a physician told you your father has a blood clot in his brain, then HE, that physician, should be the one telling you what is the recommended treatment.  If your father told you this and not his doc, go to his doctor and ask about it.  Normally if a person has a blood clot in the brain, they are in the hospital when this is found, and subsequently doctors will take them to the OR to surgically remove the clot.  This diagnosis of a blood clot is nothing to fool around with, it must be addressed by qualified neurosurgeons in the hospital.  So, if you want to, call an ambulance and have him taken to the hospital, and tell them he has a blod clot in his brain, and explain from whatever source you got that info.  I hope some of these thoughts steer you in the right direction.