Aa
A
A
Close
Burning, Itchy and Hot Pain Upper Arms and Upper Legs
HI!  I've been dealing with Burning Hot Pain Upper Arms (bicep/triceps) and Upper Legs (quads) for 7 years now.   It feels like someone is twisting my nerves/muscles until it burns and the area feels hot to the touch.  I thought I had fibromyalgia, but fail the test.  Im sensitive to chicken, eggs, honey, gluten, almonds and whey protein.  I was diagnosed with hormonal imbalance low progesterone and with hyperthyroidism.  I have high cortisol levels. I was in 3 unhealthy abusive relationships and it all started after this.

I thought it was a circulatory problem, but Dr. ruled that out. I  only get vicodin prescribed and no diagnostic.  I stick to icy hot or various pain ointments of that sort.

The only other area that I have issues with is my shoulders area.  The chiropractor said it was teres minor issue and they did ultrasound treatment. It got better, but I still have problems with the shoulders.

i can't sleep naturally, I am never able to take naps or fall asleep fast.  I take a sleepy tea (herbal).  I can't concentrate (I have ADD and take adderall 5 mg/day).  I have digestive issues, Leaky Gut syndrome and candida overgrowth, season allergies (which I never ever have had allergies in my life) and my hair does fall, even thought I have a lot, I lose a lot.  

My pain increases when I find out I have candida overgrowth flareups, which is odd since I dont' eat refined sugars.  I only eat 1/2 cup berries and 1 banana per day. I eat gluten free oats and whole grains only as carbs.  Right now im doing a 7 day whole body candida cleanse and It helped the first 2 days, but now Im back to feeling lethargic and my pain is back in my arms and legs.  

I was in 3 unhealthy abusive relationships (with 3 covert narcissist) and experienced a lot of emotional and verbal abuse.  My pain started since my first one. I was always sad, depressed and under stress from emotional pain.  The pain is not as it used to be.  I know emotional pain gets manifested as physical pain.  Im really frustrated that I cant' find what is wrong with me.  

I got into fitness 3 years ago, changed my eating habits and my life improved a lot.  But, I till have pain and i feel unhealthy, even though I live a healthy lifestyle (clean eating 100%, working out (lifting weights).  I have healed my abuse trauma through quanta freedom healing and journaling, meditating and self development.  I thought I will be healed from my physical pain, but it has not happened this way.  I feel happy at times and healed my issues, but I do feel depressed only when see I do all things to help me be healthy and yet I don't feel healthy and Im in pain

I can't wear tight fitted clothing because I end up being in pain.

I will appreciate any help or feedback.

Thank You, Mary
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would like to suggest muscle pain relaxation tablet Ultram 50mg that will give the full relief.
Thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Neurology Community Resources