Burning Back, Aching Joints etc.
It started around the area of my left shoulder blade for about 6 months. Constant burning pain, if anyone pat me on the back there, it'd be agonizingly painful. I thought nothing of it. Until about a month ago. When my whole upper back got this feeling. Definitely feels like sunburn/bruising. Its started spreading to my neck and I often find myself with a stiff neck. I'm not sure if this is related, but for the last month also the joints in my knees have been causing discomfort. Struggling to walk with how stiff they can get at times. I've been to the doctors once about my back and they just give me ointment to try on it. But to no avail. The pain continues. For the last few days I've also been experiencing fever, sickness, drowsiness and my throat feels swollen.

I've read this can have something to do with depression and stress. Whilst I have had both of those. I don't see how that could possibly have anything to do with the pain I'm experiencing.

Has anybody found anything that can help ease the pain or any idea what it may be causing this?

It'd be greatly appreciated. It's becoming unbearable.

Thanks,
Aaron, 17.

This discussion is related to Burning skin sensation....