Neurology Community
Burning Sensation on my legs
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning Sensation on my legs

Hi,

I have burning sensation on my left lower leg and around the knee. There is no pain and no rash. The burning sensation comes on and off.  

What's the cause of it?

How can it be treated?

Thank you!
Related Discussions
1093617_tn?1279305602
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels) or a nerve pinched.  This may most likely occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank