Burning sensation all over
I am a 65-year old female. I have been dealing with a burning sensation all over my body for about a week now. I have had mild forms of this, but it always went away relatively fast and I attributed it to stress. This is not going away, though. It seems better at night, but then by the time I am up and around it's back to what it was the day before. It isn't a yeast infection or a UTI. Other than these really annoying sensations, I feel perfectly normal. I was recently put on a hypothyroid medication, but my doctor doesn't think that would cause this. She thinks it's hormonal. I have an appointment next week to look at that possibility. I really don't want to take hormones, but . . . Does anyone have any experience with hypothyroid medication causing this reaction?

This discussion is related to extreme burning sensation all over my body-I am a 29 yr. old Asian female!.