Burning sensation in my back, hands, stomach
I have had burning sensation in uper part of my body constantly in the past one and half year. It feels like needling on my skin all over the place. What is strange, this gets worst when I think of any subject or topic that makes me inside angry such as "I had an expectation that didn't happen". I feel my thoughts/feelings directly makes my body feel warm and burning.

In the begining, goes back to one and half year ago, I used to swet a lot and feel warm/burn with even very small activity. This took about 8 months to goes away and gradually I didn't swet anymore but I felt cold/warm feeling on my face and uper part of my body. I also had burning feeling in my stomach a lot. Then I realized that my feelings effects on me and makes my body warm and feel like burning on my back, hands and stomach.

This burning feeling on my back, hand and stomach still there and as I said my feeling has strong effect on the situation such as [ getting angry, wory, ...]

I would appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks.
I have had burning sensation in uper part of my body constantly in the past one week. It feels like needling on my skin all over the place. What is strange, this gets worst when I think of any subject or topic that makes me inside angry such as "I had an expectation that didn't happen". I feel my thoughts/feelings directly makes my body feel warm and burning.

In the begining, goes back to one week ago, I used to swet a lot and feel warm/burn with even very small activity. This took about 1week to goes away and gradually I didn't swet anymore but I felt cold/warm feeling on my faceFace pain and uper part of my body. I also had burning feeling in my stomach a lot. Then I realized that my feelings effects on me and makes my body warm and feel like burning on my back, handsHand or foot spasms
Hand tremor and stomach.

This burning feeling on my back, handHand or foot spasms
Hand tremor and stomach still there and as I said my feeling has strong effect on the situation such as [ getting angry, wory, ...]

I would appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks.
my bother used to have these burning felling in his hands and legs we consulted it with a doctor it was because of some nerves problem...doctor gave him some medicines n now by the grace of god he is doing fine
_________________________
Electronic Medical Billing | EHR | eRx