Buzzing in Foot - 24 years old
Hi!  I am a 24 year old, newly married female and healthy.  For about the past 6 months, I have been having chronic headaches, neckaches, and upper shoulder aches.  Some days are better than others, but I almost constantly have a headache.  About 2 years ago, when I first started teaching, I had the same symptoms, but also some dizziness to go with it.  My doctor told me it was stress related (my MRI was clear), and put me on a mild anti-anxiety pill, which did help a lot.  I am currently not on any type of medication for it now.  I stopped about a year and a half ago.

Also, for the past 2 or 3 months, I have noticed my right foot buzzes from time to time.  It will buzz for about 2-4 seconds, stop for maybe 10-20, and then start up again.  I compare it to the feeling of when your cell phone vibrates. It also occasionally feels numb.  

I have been reading some other posts, and frankly everything I've read is really scaring me.,,,ms, diabetes, peri-meno!  This is why I should not try to diagnose myself.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
I think your symptoms are more generalized. This suggests that it could be generalized disorder causing your symptoms.
I think it could be due to stress and anxiety.
Yes, Stress and anxiety can do this. Stress is the condition that results when person-environment transactions lead the individual to perceive a discrepancy, whether real or not, between the demands of a situation and the resources of the person's biological, psychological or social systems. Anxiety is a normal reaction to stress.
I think you need to do yoga, relaxation and meditation to ease yourself.
It is a good idea to see your old physician and plan to restart anti-anxiety measures.
Keep me informed about your ailment.
Hope this helps.
Bye.