Aa
A
A
Close
Buzzing in Foot - 24 years old
Hi!  I am a 24 year old, newly married female and healthy.  For about the past 6 months, I have been having chronic headaches, neckaches, and upper shoulder aches.  Some days are better than others, but I almost constantly have a headache.  About 2 years ago, when I first started teaching, I had the same symptoms, but also some dizziness to go with it.  My doctor told me it was stress related (my MRI was clear), and put me on a mild anti-anxiety pill, which did help a lot.  I am currently not on any type of medication for it now.  I stopped about a year and a half ago.

Also, for the past 2 or 3 months, I have noticed my right foot buzzes from time to time.  It will buzz for about 2-4 seconds, stop for maybe 10-20, and then start up again.  I compare it to the feeling of when your cell phone vibrates. It also occasionally feels numb.  

I have been reading some other posts, and frankly everything I've read is really scaring me.,,,ms, diabetes, peri-meno!  This is why I should not try to diagnose myself.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I think your symptoms are more generalized. This suggests that it could be generalized disorder causing your symptoms.
I think it could be due to stress and anxiety.
Yes, Stress and anxiety can do this. Stress is the condition that results when person-environment transactions lead the individual to perceive a discrepancy, whether real or not, between the demands of a situation and the resources of the person's biological, psychological or social systems. Anxiety is a normal reaction to stress.
I think you need to do yoga, relaxation and meditation to ease yourself.
It is a good idea to see your old physician and plan to restart anti-anxiety measures.
Keep me informed about your ailment.
Hope this helps.
Bye.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank