CANT PEE, NEED HELP
I was wondering what I can do to help me go to the bathroom.  

Today, I have drank
2 cups of coffe
2 9oz bottles of water
1 32 fl oz of gaterade
1 cups hot chocoate
1 glass of pepsi and I have only gone to the bathroom 3 times. I feel like I need to pee but I can't.  I have had really bad pain in my back and right side below my rib for about a month now.

I have had a CT scan of ovaries, uterus, and apendix. I have had blood drawn for Kidney stones, sugar levels. 1 day the results came back with a UTI and the next day a different doctor said NO UTI.  
I finished my medicine for a UTI anyways a week ago, and I am still not better. Was tested Friday and I do not have a UTI anymore. They did a sono of my Kidneys and Bladder and I am still waiting for the results.  

Is this an MS thing?  If so, I am not showing any new lessions. Can this be? Which area of the brain control this?

My problem is that I can't completely empty my bladder all the way.  Some days I go fine and other times I don't hardly go at all.  

If this is a bladder MS thing, what do they do for this?

Need to releave this pain.

RaeAnne
Hi Rae

I don't know much about this subject.   There may be some meds that help and there is always self catheterization.

If you're not voiding and are having continued pain , I think the E.R. would be a good option right now..  Just my humble opinion..

Good luck  ,      If you go to the e.r. go early

Jo