Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
274858 tn?1267753512
CANT PEE, NEED HELP
I was wondering what I can do to help me go to the bathroom.  

Today, I have drank
2 cups of coffe
2 9oz bottles of water
1 32 fl oz of gaterade
1 cups hot chocoate
1 glass of pepsi and I have only gone to the bathroom 3 times. I feel like I need to pee but I can't.  I have had really bad pain in my back and right side below my rib for about a month now.

I have had a CT scan of ovaries, uterus, and apendix. I have had blood drawn for Kidney stones, sugar levels. 1 day the results came back with a UTI and the next day a different doctor said NO UTI.  
I finished my medicine for a UTI anyways a week ago, and I am still not better. Was tested Friday and I do not have a UTI anymore. They did a sono of my Kidneys and Bladder and I am still waiting for the results.  

Is this an MS thing?  If so, I am not showing any new lessions. Can this be? Which area of the brain control this?

My problem is that I can't completely empty my bladder all the way.  Some days I go fine and other times I don't hardly go at all.  

If this is a bladder MS thing, what do they do for this?

Need to releave this pain.

RaeAnne
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
333021 tn?1207763233
Hi Rae

I don't know much about this subject.   There may be some meds that help and there is always self catheterization.

If you're not voiding and are having continued pain , I think the E.R. would be a good option right now..  Just my humble opinion..

Good luck  ,      If you go to the e.r. go early

Jo
Comment
Cancel
333021 tn?1207763233
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
274858 tn?1267753512
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources