Neurology Community
CERVICAL INSTABILITY

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

CERVICAL INSTABILITY

hi, I have cervical instability at c3-c4. I have the following issues, neck pain that spreads into the arm...when moving head a lot i get extreme headaches starting at the back of my head radiating into my face and forehead, blurred vision, gait and balance problems, sometimes brain fog and a few more.i am now searching a ns to realize fusion. researching I wanted to know when and why anterior and when posterior fusion is applied?
ThANKS A LOT FOR ANY ANSWER

Hi Iris...I have a friend that just had this, she is a non active member of the Chiari forum....I will send u her contact info and u can talk to her directly...she is well informed on all things Chiari, EDS, and instability, POTS, u name it....
haha...sweet selma again...u r an angel and it would be great to get info on that. Thanks for ur reply :-))