Can Methocarb Cause Personality Alterations at Higher Doses?
I am trying to find out if anyone has had any difficulties with personality alterations or other unusual side effects from Methocarb? I take everything as prescribed but due to severity of the wide variety of spasms from the tardive dyskinesia (dystonic, myoclonic, akathestic) I need to take a full dose of Methocarb, Skelaxin and Flexaril which I have read have personality altering effects. However, although I had some perceptual hallucinations from what is being identified as tardive psychosis the full dissociative state started with the onset of the Methorcarb. The Zofran and rhodiola are helpful and as the Gaunfacine (used to control dystonic spasms) is increased it is helping on the dystonic spasms, dissociative hallucinations and moodswings (it is related to Clonidine that also works on this) but I had noticed that on days with the Methocarb was at a higher dose I would go into a full dissociative state. All of this may be unfamiliar but many people take Methocarb to control spasms and I need to know if other people ever had side effects of this nature as I am being allowed to titrate off it but some spasms may worsen as it was helpful. Thanks.