Can pinched nerve cause memory problems?
I had a bulging disc in my neck that caused a pinched nerve. The pain radiated down my left arm and caused a severe loss of strength. With a combination of  physical therapy, exercise and working out with a personal trainer to rebuild strength I have the majority of my strength back and I am pain free. It has been three years since my injury. What I want to know is if a neck injury like this could be the cause of memory problems I am experiencing. The memory problems seemed to begin around the same time as my injury. I'll forget things like common names, what I'm talking about, events within the past few years. I use to do well at public speaking, now, I forget what I'm trying to say. I take good care of myself. I eat right and exercise. I don't drink, smoke or use medications on a regular basis. Tylenol is the only pain killer I use occasionally. During the spring I'll need asthma medicine's. If the neck injury is related, how do I improve my memory? Thank you.
hi, as such there is no relation between the two.But such long term uncomfortable disease can lead to depression which indirectly may cause memory problems.

Please consult Neurologist and get an MRI done to rule out brain pathology.

bye
I'm not depressed. I'm pain free. My life is great. I'm very blessed.