Cervical vertebral artery occlusion as it relates to the cerebellum and occipital brain
I know cervical vertebral artery occlussion has a direct efeect on the cerebellum and occipital parts of the brain. Nobody has concrete proof but I have researched it on line and found that this is a problem often over looked. I have found that most neurologist have always went the safe route in their diagnosis.  Not to pursue it with 3D CT scanning to find it conclusive with Rotational artery occlusion at the C1-C2 location as being the root cause. Now I know that arterial occlusion can happen along the cervical spine but my personal experience is associated with the feeling of pressure , kinda like a sinus infection but right where the C1-C2 meet the base of the skull.Which coincides with dyphagia. I have also found with this condition most patients have or had DDD( Degnerative Disc Disorder) as one source. Once determined surgery is the course of action.
  I think that I have Rotational artery occlusion at C1-C2 as the root cause of my vertigo,acid reflux,sensitivty to sound and bright light,ringing in my ears, and visual perception of an objects motion in relation to me. When I look up,down,right,or left I get dizzy especially when objects around me are moving. All test regarding my eyes and ears have come back negative for any problems. I have suffered with this for 5.5 years with just pain management, antidepressants and over the counter medications.My question to you is how do I approach my Neurologist about this Rotational vertebral artery occlusion as being something to look at?
I would approach him just like you did in your above post.  If he will agree or not is  another story.
You are raising a very real question.  My situation was almost exactly the same.  Finally diagnosed with an angiogram which resulted in me going to Barrows Neurosurgical in Phoenix where Dr. Robert Spetzler performed a decompression on my left vertebral.  The very same day all of my symptoms-- very simil;ar to yours went away.  Spetzler is great.

Only thing was that doctors before him did not recognize the problem and I had another symptom you did not-- massive hemorrhagic stroke, which doctors will not say is related to this problem-- but I had no other risk factors indicating stroke.