Neurology Community
Chronic Head neuropathy

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Chronic Head neuropathy

For the last 2 years i have been suffering with numerous head symptoms such as tension headaches, migraines, stiff neck, very heavy eyes, tingling all over the scalp, brief tinnitus and shooting pains across my head and temples. I have tried lost count medications, now taking Citalopram and clear MRI scan. As i am in the UK, all they seem to do is medicate but this is ruining my life. I need to know what i have and why and what other tests can be done to understand fully what is wrong. Am i too young for an ESR level test at 31, is it wise to have a neck xray etc. Please help as i am running out of energy to keep ignoring my symptoms as i work and live my life trying to get on as if nothings wrong. My symptoms never go away, 24/7 and i am concerned citalopram is making it worse. Thank you Amanda