Neurology Community
DIZZY AND TINGLY FEELING

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

DIZZY AND TINGLY FEELING

HI,I HAVE BEEN TAKING TEGRETOL @1200MG A DAY FOR ABOUT 6MNTHS. I'M ALWAYS TIRED AND HAVE A HARD TIME FUNCTIONING.BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT FOR THE PAST 2WKS I HAVE BEEN GETTING DIZZY,LIGHT HEADED AND NUMB FEELING.I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND WEIRD,BUT I ALSO FEEL LIKE I'M OUTSIDE OF MYSELF!THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO DISCRIBE IT,EVEN THOUGH THAT IS PUTTING IT MILDLY.MY DOCTOR WON'T SEE ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY THE CO-PAY AT THIS TIME.AM I LOOSING MY MIND OR IS THIS REAL?
Avatar n tn
Could it be the meds? out side of yourself feeling sounds like anxiety to me.. can you go into a walk in centre? try stopping the me ds for abit see if you feel any different..