Daily headache, eye and temple pain
Hi, I've been having a problem with headaches for the past two months.  I'm a female (age 53) and have rarely had any headaches in the past.  I had a hysterectomy and have been on the Vivelle patch for the past four years.

They first started out in the evenings (and occasionally afternoons) as a dull pain in my forehead.  The headaches hurt worse when I cough or sneeze, which worries me.  Exedrin usually took the pain away, and it would always go away after an hour or two after I went to bed.  In the morning, I was OK.

Now, I'm having them in the mornings as well and I'm having pain in my right eye, right side of my forehead and in the temple and right side of my head (upper part).  Sometimes I have a little blured vision in the right eye.  They come and go throughout the day. I've had a CAT scan that was OK.

I'm at my wit's end.  The headaches are really bothering me.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hi sorry to hear of your trouble .I am not a DR. so i cannot advise you. But i have had headaches since august..and finally i saw a neurologist.Mine were very bad. Head pressure etc. They found something w mine..not sure what it is..But a MRI should help you. Some primary care DR;s will put you off ..If you don't persist. I know. You shouldn't have headaches.. that are persistent and not know what they are. Especially if you never had headaches. I never did ..to speak of. I hope you get good results..TCare
I would start with a neuro-ophthalmologist and have your eyes dilated to make sure there is not increase pressure or papilledema.

Good luck!