Day 8 of constant headache Migraine facial weakness right side only
Last Thursday at work my Headache started on the right side the pain extends from upper teeth to top of my head and right side of nose to ear.  Right side feels different / heavier than the left.  It is Throbbing, my smile is slightly sagging and my right eye feels different from the left.  For 8 days I have had a constant irritating throbbing pain, eases up slightly but never leaves.  It is bearable pain but it is causing me to not be as productive. Sensitivity to sound only. Right jaw slightly sore. Slight dizziness, Upper right teeth sore can’t narrow down specific area.  A friend gave me 2 of her Fioricet pills didn't do anything, Excedrin migraine does nothing, 500mg magnesium, 400mg B2, Omega 3 Fish oil, CQ10, lots of water no relief.  

Only laying down a dark quiet room helps ease the pain.  

I had bloodwork run a few months ago it was normal.

I had a slightly sagging smile, very dizzy, sensitive to light & sound 2 years ago and my primary care dr sent me for a CT scan immediately after visiting him it was normal. He says I get neurological migraines.

Today is the 8th day of this every day I have felt the same way.  I made an appt. with a neurologist a month ago ( first time ) I called today and they can't give any advice since I am a new patient. I don't know what to do and need advice I can't take this and my visit isn't for another week and they will do nothing for me I am not sure if that is normal.  I could call my primary care... any advice??