Discomfort on lower right abdomen and numbness on right lower extremity
Hi! I just need someone who could share his knowledge about my illness...Its been a year since I have this constant discomfort on my right lower abdomen. I had both abdominal Ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound. The results were both clear of any abnormalities...The pain still persist. It comes any time of the day, even during my sleep. It really bothers me.I have no problems with my menstruation either on defecation.Lately, I also experience too much numbness on my right lower extremity after waking in the morning. I checked my sleeping position and it isn't something that could really cause me such numbness...I'm only 27 and having this symptoms is really scaring me...Please help!
I have an appointment for ultrasound.  I used to have pain on the left side sort of where the ovary is.  Now there is just a numbness and discomfort there.  Have you found out any more abount your condition.  I am 57 years old
My boyfriend experiences tingling and numbness on the right side of his abdomen, just below the rib cage. Any ideas as to what this could be?
i had a mild stroke when i was 39 years old. something twitched painfully at the roof of my mouth early in the cold morning of january 6, 2003. the feeling was more like that of squeezing a lemon to bring out the juice. it was at the left part of the roof of my mouth. i just slept it out but when i woke up and stood to reach for the door knob my right knee was so weak i got out of balance and was not able to open the door.

five years later, i'm feeling numbness and imbalance on the right of my body. my vision is impaired. sometimes i'm feeling cross-eyed although it's just a feeling, i guess, because people i talk to has never told me my eyes are crossed.

the right part of my body too sweats more profusely than the left part.

i'm from the philippines and there are so many blind masseurs in the country. they were trained to do therapeutic massage and they often tell me that the veins or maybe muscles on the right part of my body are stiff. i can even hear creaking sounds when they rub my right.

now, im feeling this numbness on the lower right part of my abdomen. somewhere near the uppr part of my right groin. i was worried that it might be appendicitis. i researched for its symptoms and fortunately i don't have appendicitis.

i had a cold evening shower several days ago and that might have triggered this numbness. feels like it's getting worst.
Hi, please get haemoglobin, vitamin B and calcium levels in blood done. Conditions like anaemia, neuropathy, appendicitis, sciatica etc may present in similar fashion.
thank you DrKalra. i forgot to describe this numbness. If my right hand touches water, concrete, or metal they feel so chillingly cold unlike when i use my left hand. it is the same sensation for any part of my right body.
You might consider an MRI as well.  The MRI revealed a herniated disc between L1 and L2 vertebrae where fragments apparently broke off and and are pinching the nerves that go to my hip and right lower abdomen.  My right lower abdomen has been numb for a week and I recently had a bowel movement that sent me to the floor with a severe burning pain in the lower right abdomen.  Going to see a neurosurgeon to learn about options.  Hope this helps.