Dizziness/Shakes/twitching/Blurred Vision After Minor Surgery
Hey. I had a very minor operation about 4 days ago it should have been at least no more then 12-15 mins long Of a left Auxiliary Cyst Drainage but there were some complactions after the op i was unresponsive for 4 hours and they called code and when i woke up i was twitching and shaking and i still am now i am on no regular medications i  went back to the hospital yesterday just to get checked out they could find nothing wrong with me but now  i have blurred vision i am having hot and cold episodes i cant stop shaking and they said it probably nothing and the E.D doctor said just go to your gp and get him to look at you if im still like this in the morning and i cant really seem to think straight he said that i should go And see a neurologist and get a EEG done im more worried about the shakes and Blurred vision then anything else which have been going on for two and a bit days
I would notify the surgeon first and as SOON as possible.  This ER's advise is all over the place.  I would get the surgeon's advice first since he was the one that did your operation/procedure.  I don't know how much help the GP will be, however, if he/she is the only one that can help you, then get his/her help.  

When you were in the hospital, what did the physician tell you happened?  

In my opinion, sounds like a possible reaction to the anesthesia.  

The problem does sounds neuro, but I can't say that for sure.  

It is important to know what kind of anesthesia was used. You need the name of it and get a list of reactions,side effects etc.. No physician is going to assist you because all they care about is law suits.
I didn't ask a question.