Neurology Community
Does anyone have a diagnosis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Does anyone have a diagnosis?

I am a 42 year old woman who started having vibration in my groin area that was not painful just annoying to now its gone to my legs, I have muscle facilations all the time, pain in my joints sometimes, headaches and the faciliations seem to be spreading. I have also been feeling like I am getting weak in my hands.  I have seen Neuro and Rhemo and nothing comes up?  I have had the MRI of brain and C Spine tons of blood tests and nothing comes up yet this has been going on now for 5 months and I get worse every day and I am frightened beyond beleif.  I have a small baby and two other kids that I need to care for.  

This discussion is related to faint vibration or 'humming' sensation.
I am not a doctor. But I had the same symptoms and all neurological tests came back fine. I did have to start taking B vitamins and a multi vitamin.

Also, fake sugar seemed to me my culprit...aspartame mainly. I switchd to Stevia, took my vitamins and started eating a healthier diet with fruits and veggies and it all stopped. Hope this helps.

I DO have a "humming" sensation in the my left foot right now and I think it's because I actually let myself have about 3 oz. of a drink with aspartame in it. Read Merilu Henner's book "Total Health Makeover" to learn more of how chemicals can affect some of us to the point that we feel or get sick.