Neurology Community
Episodes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Episodes

I am an 18 year old female and ever since I was around 12, I've experienced these strange deja vu feelings. I get nauseous and dizzy and feel like I'm under a trance and the rest of that day I don't remember anything that had happened that same day or the day before. I also hallucinate by seeing the same image every time it happens and seeing that the room I'm in is floating like I could fall off it if I went out the door. They only last a few seconds but I get like 2 in a day a few days a week once a month and during those nights I wake up often and have weird dreams that seem to freak me out. After they pass, I never want to continue what I'm doing and I usually stop and get extremely tired. I never get a migraine after it so I don't think it's a warning sign of a migraine. My doctor and I have ruled out seizures because I got an EEG and an MRI and the EEG didn't show anything. The MRI did although find a cyst in my nasal cavity. Not sure if this is key information but I'm currently taking Depakote for headaches. Does anybody now know what these could be? Any input would be much appreciated! I'm really getting sick of dealing with these.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank