Eye deviation/twtiches/ other problems please help
Hi, I've asked the questions on this forum before....but now after going to the doctors and having some tests done I'm even more puzzled then before.

Basically, I'm a 21 yr old student and nearly 3 months ago I smoked a little bit of cannabis joint (7/8 hits) and since then my body has been a mess. The 48 hours after that experience I had what I believed to be 2 panic attacks and massive anxiety, visual changes, trouble focusing eyes, some numbness as I remember and that was that.

However, weeks after the experience I started to notice something wasn't right. Abs my vision stabilised, I developed a slight head tilt with a slight face turn. It's affected my body posture and has at times caused me back ache, neck ache and ache in the midjoint of the arms. Of course, this led me to suggest that I have eye deviation.......which I am convinced I am.....despite going to the eye specialists and the tests showing nothing wrong.

However, I think the reason I did well with the eye checks at the specialists....is because when they sit me down I now naturally adopt a slight head tilt position...so  my eyes sem completely  normal. But when I straighten my head and my spine....I myself realise that my eyes seem to be gazing towards the opposite end of my head tilt......they gaze towards the right.

I have done a little reading on Conjugate eye deviation........and I'm thinking maybe I have a case of this? Apparently this often occurs after stroke........and has lead me to think that maybe 3 months ago instead of panic attacks......I had two mini strokes instead?  Can eye deviations occur after mini strokes?

Also can mini strokes show up on head scans 3 months aftewards? Becuase I recently had an MRI scan that came back normal......and had thyroid and glucose levels checked that also came back normal.

By the way....some other symptoms I've experienced and am experiencing.....are occasional low-level ringing in ears, occasional headache, recently eye twitching began, and twitches and jolts around my body when I'm sitting down or at rest position. When I outstretch my hands a couple of my fingers twitch/tremor as well.

A lot of this could be down to the anxiety.....but with the persisting eye problems I'm very worried about all of this.