FEELING OLD AT 35
I'VE SEEN NUMEROUS DOCTORS AND SPEIALIST BECAUSE I HAVE PAIN,NUMBNESS,TINGLELING, AND BURNING SENSATON BEHIND MY LEFT LEG. IT SEEMS THAT MY WHOLE ENTIRE LEFT SIDE IS SUPER WEEK, MY FINGERS CRAMP UP, MY FOOT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN AND I'VE LOST A LOT OF MUSCLE IN MY LEFT LEG SO IT'S PROBABLY ABOUT HALF THE SIZE MY RIGHT LEG IS. MY PAIN GOES FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER RANDOMLY. I'VE BEEN TESTED FOR LUPUS, AND I HAD AN MRI FOR MS THEY SAID THEY DON'T SEE ANYTHINGS BUT I STILL HAVE ALL THESE ISSUES AND NO ANSWER. I'M STATING TO THINK I'M CRAZY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 4 YEARS AND I FEEL OLD.

This discussion is related to Generalized Twitches, Stiff Muscles and Cramps in Left Hand.
Hi I know how you feel. I keep going through test after test and most show nothing. It has been very frustrating. I have even had doctors tell me that it is all in my head or simply because of depression or stress. I know what I am going through is much more than that. I have also been tested for MS and MD. I have also been tested for Lupus and many other things. I have found out that my Liver enzimes are too high and that I have slight heart arthemia and a slight heart conditon that causes my heart to beat too fast. I also have experienced some muscle loss in my legs. What I have I was born with. I was told it was Ceribral Pulsey, because the symptoms that I have had were like this. I was told I have what is called "The Clumsey Child syndrome". Now though I get foot drops and fall down a lot. I have sprained my ankle falling down the stairs. My cordination isn't good and my vision isn't so good. I have also experienced numbness in my legs.  In fact one day I tried to put weight on my leg and it was too much. My leg couldn't hold me and I passes out. Aother time I had to use my left leg to drag my left leg, because from the hip down it just felt like a dead weight. I right now use AFO braces to help me walk. I hyper extend my knees and this isn't good. Right now I am working 40 hours a week as a bager at a grocery store and it scares me. I don't know how to get out of this situation. I am taking over a hundred dollars worth of vitamins. My nuerologist thinks I should take these.  Now I have found out that what I have is a rare gentic nuerological syndrome/disease.  Sounds like you might have one too. I have pain in my elbows sometimes that feels like arthritus and some arthritus in my spinal chord. I also have the possibility of having slight asmetha and hypoglycemia although I am not diabetic. I was looking up Gilbert Syndrome. Any ideas?
     Jessie7580