Fall & Suddedn Unilateral Loss of vision
I fell on 1/1/2013 & srained my neck, back & right hip and shortly after noticed a sudden loss of vision in my right eye. I have been to 4 ophpthamologists' & a nuero-ophthamologist who can not explain the reason and cannot correct the vision to 20/20. I do not know if I hit my head at the time as my memory is foggy as I was in extreme pain at the time& immediately went to ER. I  am suffering memory loss. Can a neck injury cause vision loss?   , Can a fall cause vision loss in one eye? Also, Can a fall cause cataracts? Both eyes have similair size cataracts but only the right eye has a change of vision? I had no sign of cataracts at my last eye exam.
Hi there!

While neck injuries are unlikely to result in vision loss, it may be associated with head injuries. Acute injury is unlikely to result in sudden development of cataract. Similar cataracts may present with variable degrees of loss of vision depending on the location type etc. I would suggest consulting a neurologist and an ophthalmologist for a detailed evaluation. After a specific cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you for your advice. I have already been to 2 opthamologists, a neuro-opthamologist and a nuerologist and none of them can determine the cause of the sudden vision loss. Should I consult another nuerologist, since he did not do an extensive exam, as he wasn't really interested in looking into my vision loss? Thank you