Groin and thigh pain
I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on my problem.  I have had constant gorin and inner/back thigh pain for 1 month after after low back pain for a couple of weeks.  Family doctor believes it to be nerve pain and that's what it feels like.  Weird thing is that it affects both sides but only one side at a time.  Either the left groin or thigh or right groin or thigh hurts at all times but never both sides together.  Lumbar MRI was normal minus some small degeneration of disk (I'm 44).  On predisone right now and Lyrica but not really helping.  Anyone had something similar or have heard of this.  Family MD and Uruologist suspect this is also causing spermatic cord pain.  Otherwise urinary tract and prostate okay.  Thanks for any input.
Do you have a orthopedic shoemaker? This is a person that can help you put inlayers to level out your hips and legs. It helped me a great deal.
In my case it felt as if I had been kicked in the groin. The one side hurt and then the other.
See if your md will refer you to a neurologist.When you had the mri did you have an iv?

Thanks for writing in.
Nerve root compression can cause pain in the thigh and groins. Spermatic cord pain can occur in the thigh and along the testicles so the possibility cannot be ruled out.
This requires further evaluation. Please consult and experienced neurologist for your symptoms. A complete urological exam will also help.
Thanks for the advice and feedback.