HELP! narrowing of Fourth ventricle
I've had MRIs and CT done and was noticed that there is narrowing of the fourht ventricle...don't get to see Dr. for awhile yet and I'm wondering what to do to help with pain/pressure in my head. I can handle the other symptoms because I'm unable to work so I know I won't hurt myself. Some problems vary with how often and intensity and I'm going nuts while waiting for someone to tell me what's wrong or what to fix it.  Just anything to give me an idea of what it may be.....
SYMPTOMS
Lightheadedness/Dizziness
Weakness
Eyes look red/Eyes feel funny
Heavy head (like a cement block in my head weighing my head down pushing it downward)
Pressure/Squeezy head (don’t know how to describe it)  
Coordination problems
Hearing/vision acting strange
Bobbing
Wobbly
Tired
Appetite loss
Nausea
Room tilted and I wobbled and fell
Head pressure so bad it wakes me
Pressure on chest (rubber band) happens on occasion
Hard to think…. memory/problems with typing or using cooking utensils and equipment…I’m a cook by trade and haven’t worked in over a month…employer and boyfriends are afraid I’ll get hurt
Having a problems judging things...where they are in relation to me or around me so I move slow now to make sure I don’t trip or fall when I’m feeling really bad.
I have my films on cd too and even I can see a problem
Thanks Stacy