Head noise trauma
Suffer from tinitus type noise in head following exposure to loud noise.MRI scan shows demyelation of nerve ends.What can be done to help recover from this affliction
Also have tinnitus. Got it from hyperbaric dives (-pressure injury)
Noise exposure tinnitus normally goes away on its own but if its left damage you may have some lingering of it.Get in touch with the american tinnitus association.
The're good people with a lot of information. University of Buffalo has a good program so does Oregon health and science university.
First things first start with a good neuro-otologist. Get a consult at House clinic in L.A.
or Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.If it is of recent onset and you have a hearing loss you should start
oral steroid treatment within 2 weeks if possible or 6 weeks on the outside. Dont delay-I kept putting it off thinking it would go away and I blew it, now I got this perpetual ringing and a hearing loss to boot. Dont delay!