Neurology Community
Headache for 14 days

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Headache for 14 days

I have had a headache now for 14 days, I have had 2 negative ct scans at the ER. I was put on medication called Firocet which takes the edge off the pain but its still there, the headache is non stop. I am on Oxycodone 3 times a day for pelvic pain and that does not even help. The pain is mostly on the left side but does spread to the other, its not pounding or sharp it just is there. I have tried every avaliable medication for all types of headache that you can buy from the store. I am not an anxious person but I am starting to be now. Something strange that has started with this headache, normally my BP is on the high side and my pulse is never out of the 80s except when I am asleep. All of a sudden BP is like 113/57 and my pulse is between 58 and 62. I am just worried since I can not get this headache to go away. Also about 3 days after headache started the left side if my head above my ear is swollen, you can see it in my face. I am so tired all i want to do is sleep and i can not concentrate. Vison has not changed except for seeing a little spots. Light does not make it worse and nothing makes it better. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance!