Headaches- feels like pressure building up in my head can last all day
Could this be related to the finding of an MRI that I had that found a subtle neoplastic lesion or subacute infarct?
Hi Kimmie,
How are you feeling now?
Any increase in intracranial pressure can cause pressure symptoms like headaches, vomiting, and irritability.
What are you feeling now is definitely related to the fact that your MRI suggest some sub acute infarct. Infarct would have caused some bleed and increase in intracranial tension.
What are the other symptoms you are feeling?
Bye
Hi.

When was the MRI done and when did the headaches start? Do you experience any other symptoms aside from the headache? Where are the headaches felt? Is it all over or just a particular area of the head?

Your findings of either a subtle neoplastic lesion or subacute infarct on MRI may or may not be related to your headaches. Aside from these conditions, other disorders that may lead to a symptom of pressure in the head include sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, brain abscess, hypertension, otitis media, tension headache, migraine, and stress. You should also have these conditions ruled out as the cause of your symptom.

Consult a physician at the earliest possible time.

Good luck.