Neurology Community
Headaches and Feet Tingling, seroius?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Headaches and Feet Tingling, seroius?

I am a 27 year old female, in good health. In the past two weeks, I have been experiencing daily headaches. The pain starts above my right ear and wraps around the crown/middle of my skull to the back half of my head.  The headaches usually start first thing in the morning and continue until bedtime. In the same time frame, my feet have been tingling/"pins and needles" pain every time I get up after sitting/laying down for any period of time.  The pain usually lasts 10 to 20 seconds, but it is consistant. Every time I get up, there's the pain. I'm wondering if the two are connected and if it is serious enought to see a doctor about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I would definitely see a doctor! I ignored daily headaches for awhile until they suddenly started turning into debilitating migraines and I blacked out at work. It sounds like something is wrong. If nothing else, you should be able to live without daily head aches. That is not normal, and you are not wasting your time by pursuing why it is happening.
Don't know about the headaches but the tingling in the feet could be Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.  This is where the nerve running by your ankle is pinched causing an "interuption" in the signal the nerve is trying to send.  I know this because I have been recently diagnoised with it.  You might want to have an EMG test done to make sure....I'm having mine done next Tuesday.