Headaches and eye twitching
I have a headache now for 3-4 weeks everyday all day. Its extreme pain seems like its over my whole head now, even the back of my neck hurts. (i also have some back pain but i have some back problems so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.) and now couple of days ago i have a eye twitch, the twitch is under my right eye and i can see it when i look in the mirror looks like it has a heartbeat or something.  I do have migraine medicine (called Fioricet) but it not working at all. Also, i noticed i don't have much energy and get tired quickly.

Any ideas on what i should do or what goin on???

This discussion is related to Under right eye twitch/headache.
it could be stress related...lack of sleep..just about anything....go to a good NS and get tested....MRI's to rule any conditon that might be more serious.....since u mention some back trouble in the past and migraines...is y I suggest a NS and MRI's...I am not a dr or in the medical field....just like u going thru alot of the same stuff and trying to get answers so it all leads to relief.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"

Some of the causes for headaches can be migraine, tension headaches and cluster headaches (primary headaches which are not associated with any other diseases) or secondary headaches that are caused by some associated disease. Secondary headaches may be due to withdrawal from caffeine, high blood pressure, brain tumors, strokes, meningitis among other causes. Fioricet is usually prescribed as treatment for tension headache.

The exact diagnosis would depend on a detailed history with respect to the exact site, duration, time of the day, intensity, any associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, visual loss, any neurological symptoms along with your past medical history.

Eye twitching can be due to the spasm of the eye muscles.  It is a common problem affecting a lot of people. Some of the causes can be smoking, caffeine or alcohol use ,stress/fatigue/lack of sleep, irritation of the eye, eye disorders such as dry eye, conjunctivitis, blepharitis, photosensitivity, neurological disorders, medications i.e. anti epileptic, anti psychotic etc

Usually medical advise is taken if the twitching is persistent (>1 week), eye abnormalities such as redness, discharge etc, twitching in other parts of the face, closure of eyes during twitching, associated with other symptoms such as headache.

You should consult a neurologist about your condition who can order investigations such as CT/MRI scans which could help in the diagnosis.
Take care and do write in if you need more information.
Regards

I have the exact same symptoms as you and am taking Fioricit as well and am wondering what the heck it could be
Your symptoms are anxiety disorder. Back pain, eye twitching, feel tired or hungry a lot. These all are symptoms of Anxiety disorder. It can come from stress, job problems or other drastic negative change in life. Consult a clinical psychologist for this or get an MRI to see if you have any lesions. If you have lesions then consult a neurologist if not then this would go by itself. Take rest and stop taking caffeine, smoking or any other food which has caffeine in it.