Neurology Community
Headfirst Collsion Into Garage Causes Odd Scents

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

'ello. I'm a 17 year old male in case it matters.

It was sometime in Febuary and I was sledding with my friends when it hit my face off of the side of the garage going pretty fast (I was on an intertube going headfirst down a steep hill with snow that had been iced over.) I hit the front of my face and it bleed everywhere. I'd also bitten my lip open from the collision. It's really odd, but sometimes I smell random things. Like a month later I was in the snow and I thought it smelled like ketchup. Just random things. I never did see a doctor, so I need some information. What exact thing caused this weird problem? And is it bad?