Neurology Community
Hemiplegic migraine or cyst on brain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hemiplegic migraine or cyst on brain

2 yrs ago I had my wisdom teeth removed and become very ill after. I had sever migraines to the point I cold not take light or sound. Then my right leg become weak. They admitted me to hospital and ran tests ( MRI, lumber puncture) but they come back negative. I was then reffered to a neurologist who said he thought it was hemipligic migraine. from there on that is what he said  he thought i had. during attacks which lasts anything from day to a month, my right arm is weak and drop things, my migraines are very bad, my right leg is weak and sometimes unable to walk, I am unable to have a conversaton as I cannot think of the words to use, I put things in the wrong place and latter when i find them dont put them back, I get pain in my temple, sleepy, but the more upset I get the worse the attack. stress being the main factor. Also 3 Yrs ago I developed night vision problems which the doctors couldnt find out why.
Now I just got sent a copy of a letter from my neurophyciatrist saying I have insignificant arachnoid cyst anterior parasagittal region. they found out in MRI two yrs ago, never told me. Is this the reason of my problems and not hemipligic migraine?