How to stop Cerebral Atrophy
Hello I'm Riddy from Indonesia,

A few months ago (on April 2007), my nephew (4 years old) got a dengue shock syndrome (DSS) and the virus attacked her brain. Her DSS already recovered but until now the condition is not stabil yet. The effect is still there. The effect causes brain damage. Intensive care that already been given by the doctor to recover her brain function especially to eliminate seizures was by giving her some kind of neural medicines. Some medicines that she already got was KEPRA (levotiracetam), LUMINAL (phernobarbital), TOPAMAX (topiramate) and some antibiotics (we forget the names) to overcome her lung's infection that she had lately. Tracheostomy has been done to help her respiratory process.  By today, after being checked by local doctor, her cerebral athropy increases and have possibility to have hydrocephalus and epilepsy intractable plus the doctor diagnose that my nephew also has pneumonia. Local doctor still hasn't find any solution to recover her to her original condition, especially to stop the seizures and cerebral athropy.
We really appreciate if you can help us by giving us any information regarding how to stop the seizures and cerebral athropy for our beloved nephew.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Riddy