I got this shaking/vibrating feel inside my body
this just started 2 days ago when im laying down i have this shaking feeling inside my body like im falling and it feels like i have a heartbeat in my head and it feels like its shaking inside, only thing i can think of is oxycodone but i havent took that in 2 weeks. it kind of feels like im shaking but im not, its not in my hands though and i am 18 trying to recover from knee surgery still on a brace. (i had anaethesia 4 weeks ago)
Hi, Thank you for your question. Your whole body vibration symptoms could be related to diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or if you are any vibration jobs (like drilling etc). Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!