Neurology Community
If one AVM, R U more likely for more? Want to get pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I had an AVM of the face, right behind my right cheek bone, under my eye. I had a coil put in about 5 years ago. I was worried to get pregnant because the MDs told me that if I had gotten pregnant before they fixed it, the increased blood flow in pregnancy could have caused it to burst & possibly kill me. We have been trying to concieve (conceive) for two years now & I always wonder if I would have another AVM. The first one was not detectible on MRI/MRA & they could not hear that "swooshing" sound with a stethescope. They found it by going in and looking for it.  Anyone know the possibilities of getting more than one?
It's not likely to have multiple AVMs...
I have a colon AVM and was told NOT to get pregnant. I am considered (extremely High Risk)