I'm a bit freeked out... possible seizure?
Hi, I'm 13 and had a rather scary experience recently. My dad says it may have been a mild seizure. I would like to know what happened so  am checking here first. I understand i may be a little young but it kind of freeked me out a lot and i could use the help. So thank you in advance!
Basically what happened was i was sitting on my bed after getting home from school, my dad came in and i got up to hug him, while i was hugging him everything got black and all of a sudden i could no longer see. I figured it was just because i had gotten up too fast so i payed it no attention. Then my arms started to feel tingly and i just blacked out, all i knew was my arms hurt. When I came to consciousness it had only been like a minute and i was sitting on the floor and my dad was still holding me, my arms still hurt and felt tingly and i couldn't move them, but that only lasted for like a minute too. Then i started crying because i was scared and couldn't remember what happened, i thought he had held me there for like 20 minutes but it turned out to be less than a minute. My dad thought i had just gone floppy on him as like a joke so he would hold me but I was really scared.
Please explain if you can im really scared. Was it a mild seizure or did i just get up too quickly? thank you i appreciate any thoughts on what might have happened.
Im feel better now though, it was not long term, the whole event lasted a total of like 5 minutes.
Hi!
In all probability it was a vaso-vagal attack due to getting up suddenly. The other possibility is that you were empty stomach so it could have been hypoglycemia. However, if it repeats then please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.