I'm shaking during my sleep
I have been suffering from sleeping disorder for 6 months. As soon as I fell to sleep I start shaking. Sometimes I wake up from my shakings and other times I hold my chest and shake till my husband wakes me up and I sit down. will sitting up and waking up my shaking dissapears. And asson as I try to fall in sleep, I start to shake.  this continues till my husband get tiered to wake me up and I shak and shake till i get exusted and I go to sleep . I have done EEG with no result. And my GP has done lots of tests , still no reasult. please help me.

This discussion is related to Internal Shakes Won't Go Away.
hello I've got the same exact problem. I cant fall asleep because my body shakes internally. In my chest, throat and even nose.Now I am anxious over it and shake very midly outside as well. I take my girls kolonopin at night and it puts me to sleep.Any other symptoms? I have a slight balance problem too and constipation. A. IMO I really think I have early parkinsons.
My father expirience full body shaking at around 2:00 am we had gone out for fish fry before and today he has diarreah we scheduled and appointment on monday so we hope we get some answers
The cause of your symptoms could be Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It occurs due to recurrent complete or partial closure of the airway during sleep. When any of these breathing disturbances occurs during sleep, a brief arousal may result in order to establish normal breathing again. During the arousal, the patients may jerk or shake their body or limbs, depending on the severity of the sleep apnea. A number of unusual movement disorders may be associated with sleep like Alternating Leg Muscle Activation, Excessive Fragmentary Myoclonus to name a few.  Please consult a physician and neurologist for management of the symptoms. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!